- What educational platform are you using to deliver content?
- Do attendees have to download anything to access the virtual event-platform?
- What is the format of the 2023 Canadian Paediatric Review Program?
- How long can I access presentations and handouts online?
- How long is each day?
- Will the program be accredited?
- Have registration fees been adjusted?
- What devices can the program be viewed on?
All content for the 2023 Canadian Paediatric Review Program will be delivered using Zoom.
The virtual event experience is built for the web and does not require additional software to be downloaded.
The 2023 program format consists of 5 days of live sessions and 2 optional pre-recorded sessions.
Attendees will have access to presentations and handouts until March 31, 2023.
Each day will begin at 10:00 am eastern standard time and end at approximately 6:00 pm, including (2) 30-minute breaks.
The Canadian Paediatric Review Program will be submitted for MOC Section 1 credits. Live virtual attendance is required to receive a certificate of attendance for MOC Section 1 credits.
Registration fees have been lowered. We understand that expenses are less when it comes to a virtual conference instead of attending in-person. This is true both for the program and the attendee. While many costs can be reduced, there are costs to pulling together a conference with the quality CPRP attendees are used to — from the platform we will use to the management of all of the presenters and remotely supporting them, to the online storage of all the content being delivered, and the staff working hard behind the scenes to facilitate sessions and make it all happen. While expenses have been reduced, anticipated sponsorships have also been reduced which has factored into the pricing we are able to offer.
The Canadian Paediatric Review Program can be viewed on any PC, MAC or mobile device. We highly recommend that you perform an
internet connection speed test
before viewing the program. The following are the minimum required download speeds:
– recommended Internet speed for Standard Definition (480) streaming.
– recommended Internet speed for High Definition (1080) streaming.
Please confirm that the device you will be using to view the virtual program meets the minimum technical requirements. We will not be able to issue refunds due to technical issues experienced due to a poor internet connection or your equipment not meeting the technical requirements.