Frequently Asked Questions
On this page we have collected the most popular questions, so that you can easily find the answer for almost any question you may have.
- What is the Canadian Paediatric Review Program?
- Who would benefit from attending the Canadian Paediatric Review Program?
- What topics are covered?
- How are the topics chosen?
- Who are the speakers?
- What type of feedback has been received from previous attendees?
- Does the program cover everything in paediatrics?
- Who do I contact for more information?
- How do I register?
The Canadian Paediatric Review Program is an annual preparation (PREP) review program designed for all senior paediatric trainees who are completing their training in Canada. This review program is intended as a knowledge consolidation and assessment exercise.
Senior paediatric trainees who are completing their training within Canada, junior paediatric trainees and consultant paediatricians in clinical practice would benefit from attending this program.
In total, about 35 topics are presented covering the major specialty areas within paediatrics.
Each year participants are asked to complete a needs assessment which is used by the organizing committee to select topics for any given year.
Speakers are chosen from educational institutions across Canada and are selected based on their expertise and familiarity with each selected topic. Please note, the paediatric review program is not sponsored by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons. All Royal College Examiners have been excluded from participating in this program or providing any input on selected topics and contents of the material covered within each topic.
Past programs have provided overwhelmingly positive feedback from the participants. Feedback from the program shows:
- 99% felt that the review program met its educational objectives.
- 99% indicated that touch pad technology helped to identify areas of strength and weakness.
- 97% would recommend the program to their colleagues.
The highest ranked topics identified in the needs assessment are selected for inclusion in the program.
Further questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrations can be completed online.Register Now