The Canadian Paediatric Review Program takes place in the eastern standard time (EST) zone
and will begin at 11:45 am on Monday, January 11, 2021 and will conclude on Friday, January 15, 2021 at 6:00 pm.
Experience the Canadian Paediatric Review Program
from the comfort and safety of your home
Hear from paediatric experts, participate in live sessions, connect with peers,
stop by exhibitor booths, and join on-demand wellness classes.
Don't miss this interactive program which will include 30+ topics and 29
speakers chosen from educational institutions across the country.
Our virtual program will include:
29 live-streamed video sessions
19 pre-recorded presentations
19 live interactive Q&A sessions
10 live presentations
access to pre-recorded presentations ahead of time (two weeks prior)
ability to submit questions to speakers ahead of time / view and vote on all questions submitted
live multiple choice questions to test knowledge with immediate feedback and help prepare for the RC exam
exhibitor hall to connect and interact with exhibitors
portal to connect and interact with peers
wellness sessions (yoga, pilates and HIIT)
access to all sessions until June 30, 2021
single sign on / secure ID and password
CPRP 2021 Virtual Program FAQ
Please see below the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the Virtual event.
- What educational platform are you using to deliver content?
- Do attendees have to download anything to access the virtual event-platform?
- What is Pheedloop?
- What is the format of the 2021 Canadian Paediatric Review Program?
- How will the live Q&A work?
- How long can I access presentations and handouts online?
- How will attendees network virtually?
- How long is each day?
- Will the program be accredited?
- Have registration fees been adjusted?
- What devices can the program be viewed on?
- Where can I find out more about Pheedloop?
5.0 Mbps – recommended Internet speed for High Definition (1080) streaming.
Please confirm that the device you will be using to view the virtual program meets the minimum technical requirements. We will not be able to issue refunds due to technical issues experienced due to a poor internet connection or your equipment not meeting the technical requirements.